A truly unique and original lunch bag that features hand dyed Baltic Birch wood riveted onto a textile structure made from ultra durable 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon. This lunch bag is insulated and fully collapsible for easy storage. This lunch bag is designed and handmade in small batches in Orange County, California.
- Designed & handmade in Southern California.
- One of a kind design that has never been made before.
- Dimensions: 10.5" Wide, 7.5" Tall, 6.5" Deep.
- Made from hand dyed Baltic Birch riveted onto 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon fabric exterior with a black polyester liner.
- Insulated to stay hot or cold.
- Fully collapsible for easy storage.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.